The company DOMO MEDIOAMBIENTE, S.L. Its main objective is to offer its customers solutions for industrial washing. Mainly vehicles and containers, in a multi-sectoral way, adapting each system or solution to the real needs of our clients present in a wide variety of markets.
The activity that DOMO MEDIOAMBIENTE, S.L. considered to comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards is:
Assembly, installation, and maintenance of machinery for cleaning vehicles and containers.
The Policy statement includes as guidelines:
- Commitment to comply with applicable requirements, including legal ones.
- Based on the strategic lines defined in the context analysis carried out, the objectives of the company have been defined, which have been disseminated at all levels of our structure.
- IImplement the Quality and environmental management indicators, as well as monitor their level of progress, in a way that allows us to know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client and guarantee a rational use of natural resources.
- Manage the processes that reduce the environmental impact of our activity and assess in advance the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Promote the rational use of natural resources and a clear awareness of favoring our environment, not only through our work, but also involving all our suppliers and customers.
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution, and the sustainable use of resources.
- Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all staff in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
- Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
The Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and interested parties.
The quality and environmental policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with reviews of the system by management. In order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the necessary human, technical and economic means to achieve the objectives and goals that are established on a scheduled and periodic basis.
If necessary, you can consult any other type of legal conditions on our website in Legal Notice.