Our website uses a technology called a ‘cookie’. In order to be able to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and guarantee its correct functioning.
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device).
These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server.
Cookies have several functions, including: collecting information about user preferences and remembering it. In addition to, in general, facilitating the use of the website for the user by making the site more useful by personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
Own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent, and the data obtained is processed.
Session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time that they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
Technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies. According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page or application. In addition to the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users. And thus, carry out the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces. That, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which it provides the requested service, based on criteria. Such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, sent to your device, and managed exclusively by us. For the best functioning of the website, such as third-party cookies. Its function is to serve as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users.
We use both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website and persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The own cookies that we use on our website are of a technical nature, essential for the operation of the website.
Third party cookies:
To obtain more information about cookies and/or to deactivate them, you can click on the links that are in the name of the different holders.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies. For the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Policy on Cookies
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time. To do this, you will have to delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
Modification of cookie settings
The user can restrict, block, or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can consult the following links how to do it:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad devices)
- Chrome for Android
- Windows Phone
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2